How to Apply Law of Attraction and NLP into Your Everyday Life for Success.
Date: Saturday, 15-Jun-2013 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue: Ballroom, The Harbourview
4 Harbour Road, Wanchai
Investment: HK$2,800 per person
Group of 3+: HK$2,200 per person
Registration Fee includes morning & afternoon seminar, seminar materials, two refreshment breaks with coffee/tea/water and organic snacks by i-Detox, AND Meet & Greet Michael before/after event.
We’re excited to host International Best Selling Author, Michael Losier, for his first Hong Kong visit on 29-30 June 2012.
We collaborated with the editor and editorial board at Anima Magazine (www.animamag.com) to publish a Law of Attraction (LOA) article by Michael on the topic of what to do after a disastrous date.
I’m sure anyone who has recently gone through a bad date can really relate to this article and find very useful tips on how to manage them in the future. More importantly, how to STOP Attracting more BAD dates in the future!!!
Upcoming Hong Kong LOA event of the YEAR w/Michael Losier on Sat 30 June 2012! Save the date! Early bird registration ends 30 May. Register for your tickets now before they all get SOLD OUT! Click here for more info on event and to see Michael on video.
Click here (www.loa-hk.com/events) to see full list of all our LOA events in Hong Kong (available for private 1-on-1 sessions all over the world).
In the 12 April 2012 Wall Street Journal Wealth Report Blog by Robert Frank he discusses how two successful people Sara Blakely, the billionaire founder of Spanx and Scott Adams, the Dilbert cartoon creator attribute one of their successes to visualization.
In my opinion there’s a difference between visualization and vision boards.
Visualization is imagining a picture or scene in one’s mind. On the other hand, vision boards take visualization one step further…it’s taking that same visualization and putting in the effort to create a “picture” goal. Have you ever heard that a goal is not a true goal unless you write it down? Vision boards are like visual goals. Instead of the written word, pictures are used instead and you’re making the effort in putting it down.
Oprah has had shows where people share their vision boards and even several guests attribute their vision boards for getting on the Oprah show.
The blockbuster movie and book “The Secret” even show one of the speakers getting the same house he pictured and placed on his vision board.
I have to say vision boards may work better for some more than others. The reason is that some people communicate more visually than others. There are four primary communication styles according to Michael Losier and his book “Law of Connection”: Visual, Auditory, Digital & Kinesthetic. If you’re primary learning style is to listen to audio books or mp3s (Auditory) then maybe making a Vision Board won’t work as well for you then someone else who’s primary learning style is Visual.
If you’re curious to know what you’re connection/learning style is then Read the rest of this entry »
This movie had some overlapping/similar sections to Disc 1; however, there were some new points I’d love to share:
– Example of Native American Indians when Christopher Columbus first sailed to America: because the Indians never saw a ship before, they didn’t allow themselves to accept/or “see” the boats arriving to shore. This brings it back to us…if we’re going around w/our tainted sunglasses seeing only what we want to see and accepting only the things we want to accept what other things in life are we missing out on?
– Eyeglass experiment: scientist told subjects to wear eyeglasses that turned their vision upside down (so trees, people, dogs, cars…everything looked upside down). After wearing these upside down glasses for a while subjects’ eyes formed a new neural connection to make these upside down images right side up b/c the mindset couldn’t accept the reality of the upside down world. Because of neuroplasticity, the human brain Read the rest of this entry »
Continuing on with Disc 1 movie review of “What the Bleep? Down the Rabbit Hole” here are some more interesting themes/concepts:
- Addictions (smoking, overeating, shopping, sex, unproductive relationships, drugs, alcohol, chocolate, etc.)
According to Joseph DiSpenza, DC, an addiction is “something you can’t stop”. He also explains how the cells of our body have biochemical needs or cravings, and that as humans we want to naturally bring to ourselves situations that will fulfill those needs/cravings. So over time, when people become addicted to food, drugs, sex, cigarettes, etc. it is because they continually keep giving into these needs and are not in charge of their emotional state. If you cannot be in charge of your own emotional state around food, drugs, alcohol, sex, shopping, smoking, etc. then you are addicted to it.
In order to be in charge of one’s emotional state conscious awareness needs to be involved. How can someone incorporate awareness? Through journaling, meditation, mindfulness exercises, and/or Read the rest of this entry »
Wow what a movie! It’s the most thought provoking movie I’ve seen since Inception w/Leonardo DiCaprio. Good thing I had a notebook and pen. Some of the concepts that stood out for me:
- Brain processes/stores/retrieves 400 billion (yes that is a “b”) bits of information but the average human only uses 2,000 bits of information at a time. Just image all that unused potential! Speaking of “potential”…quantum physics and quantum mechanics are all about “potential”.
- In a study where particles passed through an open slit: when there was an observer, the results were different. This is HUGE! Because this scientifically proved that with “observation” or what I like to call “awareness” or “mindfulness” the outcome changed. So one can theorize that one can change other types of outcomes with the awareness, or observation, of thought (AKA “intention). Conversely, when your thoughts change your results change just by the mere fact of observation. How cool is that? How great is it to know that you, I, anyone can change their destiny with more awareness/mindfulness/observation? This was a light bulb moment for me! Mega wattage!
- Dr. Masuro Emoto’s water crystal experiment where his lab took pictures of water crystals before and after a “mental stimuli” (AKA thought, or intention) intervention. For example, a zen Buddhist monk blessed a certain crystal and it changed into a beautiful looking snowflake pattern. Similar beautiful patterns existed w/the mental stimuli of “love”, “gratitude”, and other positive vibes. The reverse happened with Read the rest of this entry »
How to Make Your Resolutions into Reality – Part 1: Set Intentions and Focus on 6 Areas of Your Life
By Sylvia Chan
As we welcome 2011, this is a great time to set your intentions on what you want to attract into your life this year. You have the opportunity to create positive changes in your life right now!
Many of us have made New Year resolutions before, we achieved some of our goals, but other resolutions remain unfulfilled. This year, we would want to help you to achieve your resolutions and turn them into reality.
When we make a list of resolutions, very often we ended up with a big list of things to do. In fact, after jotting down a huge list of things to do, we feel a bit overwhelmed by all the THINGS that we’re committing ourselves into doing! How many times have you started the new year with a huge list of resolutions, and find yourself feeling disappointed or disillusioned when you fail to achieve your big list of resolutions? How many of you still have the resolution list by the end of the year to see if you’ve accomplished what you’ve set out to do?
Therefore, it is important to create “Focus” in making our resolutions. If you look at your big list of resolutions, you can probably group each of your resolutions into the following main areas:
– Career: your work/business, your household
– Finance: your relationship with money, finance situation
– Love: your romantic love life and your family life
– Relationships: your relationships with friends, relatives, coworkers, etc.
– Health: your health, your fitness level, body shape/weight
– Growth/Spiritual: your spiritual growth and personal development including further training/education, learning something new, etc.
The advantages of focusing on these 6 areas of your life are: Read the rest of this entry »
Even though I look Asian, I’m considered a “Gweilo” (white face) on the inside since I’m Korean-American and speak a little Cantonese (siew siew). So I guess it’s appropriate for me to write a bit about one of my personal favorite holidays, “Gweilo New Year”.
January 1st is one of my favorites because it’s a time of reflection over the past year, a time for recharging batteries, and for setting the next year’s goals. In the past, I used to first focus and put a lot of attention on the things that really didn’t go right or according to plan in the past year. Law of Attraction teaches us that looking at the things that we don’t want is okay, and it’s actually helpful in getting clarity for the things we do want.
However, the key is to do this BRIEFLY. Read the rest of this entry »
As the year winds down and a new year full of promises, hope, and optimism approaches it’s common to look back at the past year.
What do you see? What do you focus on? Do you tend to focus on all the accomplishments, the missed opportunities, or a mix of both?
If you’re the type of person who focused on all the accomplishments made this past year (i.e. job promotion, closer relationship w/mother-in-law, lost weight in a healthy way, etc.), you would be considered a person with high, or positive, vibes.
However, if you’ have low or tend to be a negative vibe type of person, maybe you focused more on the missed opportunities or tend to complain a lot on how things didn’t go accordingly. For example, poor personal and/or professional relationships, stagnant income, and/or unhealthy behaviors like smoking or to much drinking.The only thing limiting you is your own beliefs. If you don’t believe in this statement then it could be proof how limiting you’re thoughts really are!
Maybe you fall under the majority of people where you look at the past year and look at both accomplishments AND missed opportunities. It’s okay to look at the missed opportunities. More importantly, analyzing the missed opportunities BRIEFLY is what matters. Have you ever caught yourself in a negative feedback cycle where negative thoughts and feelings snowball into more negative thoughts and feelings? It’s a bit harder to snap out of it once the snowball effect has occurred. Gratefully, it works the same way with positive thoughts and feelings. Would you rather be in a positive or negative feedback cycle? The only thing limiting you is your own beliefs.
So what to do to prevent yourself from getting into a negative feedback loop of limiting beliefs and negative vibes? The key is AWARENESS. You can’t change something you’re not aware of. What kind of things are you thinking about? What are your feelings? Behaviors? What kind of results are occurring in your life? If you’re not happy about it then see if there are any limiting beliefs behind it. Most likely there are. Once you find out what those limiting beliefs are (i.e. I’m too busy for exercise…I’m too lazy for exercise) take the first step by changing that limiting belief into a more positive statement (i.e. I prioritize and make time for my health and well being) and see what happens. This changed positive thought will lead to attracting more positive results! Try it and see! What have you got to gain? Everything!
Julie Chiu, RN, MS, CHC, IC® is a certified health coach, certified Law of Attraction (LOA) Facilitator, and an Intuitive Eating Pro® Counselor. She coaches “awareness” and “mindfulness” strategies to clients who want to break free from unhealthy patterns and want to achieve individual goals. She is known as the “How To” Lady – guiding clients achieve personal success and freedom by creating positive change in their lives through individual coaching, corporate seminars and group workshops. In addition to coaching clients, she writes for online and print media and conducts lectures and workshops on LOA, mindful eating, and health coaching. Contact her NOW for a COMPLIMENTARY session today.
Thank you for coming to our website.
We are currently updating this site.
For inspiration and support please go to our Facebook LOA.HK fanpage (click here): www.facebook.com/loa.hk or just click the fan page on the lower right hand sidebar and select “Like” today.
For our next Abundance or Attracting What You Desire Seminars please go to: the “Events” tab on the fanpage above or click here.
Thank you so much!
The “How To” Ladies, Sylvia & Julie
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-20074157-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);